Dunlop Geomax MX52 Tyres Available in Billingshurst
Rear Geomax MX52 Technology
- Progressive Cornering Block Technology: A block-within-a-block design that offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control.
- Staggered distribution of center blocks: Spreads the load on the tire and helps with impact damping and stability, especially in whoops and hard-pack conditions.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the tire carcass to help smooth ride characteristics and allow the bike to follow a line more accurately.
- Controlled-rebound rubber element in the sidewall : This construction helps to damp out bounce, acting as a suspension component within the tire, so the tire can better follow the track surface.
Front Geomax MX52 Technology
- New directional tread pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles.
- Unique tread block distribution: Knob design, pattern and knob construction is optimized to work in one direction, which gives it advantages in feel and traction.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy.